- The Health Foundation is seeking a provider(s) to develop a range of international case studies which highlight examples where national or regional governments have introduced social and/or economic policies that have sought to promote inclusive growth, and have also sought to measure health outcomes.
- Our aim in commissioning these case studies is to discover and describe examples where there has been a clear desire to promote a more inclusive economy where there have been recognised health and wellbeing impacts and to identify opportunities and approaches which could be applicable in the UK context.
- This tender is now open for applications and the deadline Friday 12 October 2018.
The Health Foundation’s Healthy Lives Strategy aims to:
- change the conversation so the focus is on health as an asset, rather than ill-health as a burden;
- promote national policies that support everyone’s opportunity for a healthy life; and
- support local action to address variations in people’s opportunities for a healthy life.
The Health Foundation is developing a programme of work that will focus on the role of business and economic strategies to improve health. Our work will build understanding of economic policies to develop a more conducive environment for promoting equality in health outcomes. We will initially focus on the inclusive growth agenda as a strategy for creating improved health outcomes. This programme of work aims to:
- demonstrate the contribution inclusive growth strategies can make to improving health and addressing health inequalities both now and in the future;
- engage and mobilise the necessary stakeholders and actors in this agenda;
- identify and promote action at local and national level.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please complete the tender response form via our online system AIMS.
All responses must be completed and submitted via our online system AIMS.
Full guidance on accessing, completing and submitting your application vis AIMS can be found in the AIMS Applicants User Guide. We recommend that you keep a copy of this manual to hand to refer to while you complete your application.
The deadline for applications is Friday 12 October 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on the 22 November 2018.
Please note: If you have any queries about the programme please contact Liz.Cairncross@health.org.uk or Emma.Spencelayh@health.org.uk. If you have any queries about the AIMS application process, please contact Clare.Smyth@health.org.uk.