- We are looking to commission a supplier to deliver a programme of public polling and research over the next two years
- The contract will consist of core polling activities (four biannual demographically representative polls with the UK general public). In addition, we may request additional quantitative or qualitative research services on an ad-hoc basis.
- We anticipate bids up to a maximum of £260,000 (inclusive of VAT and expenses) for the core polling activities.
- The deadline for responses is 12.00 (midday) on Friday 24 September 2021.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a major impact on public perceptions of, and priorities for, health and social care. The years ahead are set to bring further changes that may meaningfully affect public views, priorities and experiences. This polling programme aims to understand how, if at all, public perceptions are shaped by these changes, and to generate insights into public attitudes to inform and enrich our in-house research and health policy analysis.
The polling programme
The Health Foundation is looking for a supplier with a strong track record in public polling and public engagement research in health and health policy to deliver a programme of research over the next two years.
The aim is to produce high-quality, timely, public polling and research, with an explicit focus on generating insights around public attitudes to health and social care, the government’s handling of the NHS, and wider health policy issues.
The successful supplier will:
- deliver four demographically representative polls at six monthly intervals
- scope and deliver additional polling and research (quantitative or qualitative) as requested
- work with us closely and flexibly to generate insight and publish the findings.
How to apply
If you are interested in submitting a proposal, please follow the steps below to complete your application.
- Please read the invitation to tender for full details of the tender response requirements and selection criteria.
- Please submit your tender response form on our online portal, AIMS. Please read the AIMS user guide before starting to complete the form. This is available on our website and via the online form on AIMS.
- The deadline for online applications is 12.00 (midday) on Friday 24 September 2021.
- We will respond to your application by 17.00 on Friday 1 October 2021.
- Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be held in the week commencing 4 October 2021.
- We will agree a start date with the successful applicant following the final decision; it would be as soon as is practical.
If you have any queries about the proposal or application process, please email Tim.Gardner@health.org.uk.