Hardeep Aiden Research Manager
Hardeep joined the Health Foundation in April 2019 as Research Manager.
Before joining the Health Foundation, Hardeep worked for the Equality and Human Rights Commission, initially covering justice and personal security issues and later working on living standards. Prior to this, he worked in research management for the British Red Cross (2015–16) and Scope (2012–15). In his current role, he is also serving as a subject-matter expert on the Social Mobility Commission’s Technical Panel. He received his PhD in Social Policy from the University of Bristol in 2019.
- Association of Research Managers and Administrators
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
- Social Research Association
- UK Evaluation Society
- H Aiden (2018) Multimorbidity: understanding the challenge. Richmond Group of Charities.
- K Jopling & H Aiden (2017) Loneliness and social isolation in the London Borough of Hounslow. Hounslow Council.
- H Aiden (2016) Isolation and loneliness: an overview of the literature. British Red Cross.
- H Aiden & A McCarthy (2014) Current attitudes towards disabled people. Scope.